Exhibitors must make their final payment by August 31, 2023. If final payment is not received by August 31, 2023, A.I.T.E reserves the right to cancel your exhibit space and assign it to the next exhibitor on the waitlist.
- Badges are required to access the floors. Exhibitors must submit valid insurance for their booth before they are provided badges.
- Badges cannot be customized. They will be printed with “EXHIBITOR” only.
- You can make your payment through the Exhibitor Dashboard.
Temporary Worker Passes
- Unofficial contractors must obtain a temporary worker pass. There is no cost for temporary worker passes, temporary worker passes are available when Exhibitor makes payment.
- Booth representatives are required to remain with their exhibits daily until the public has vacated the Hall. Exhibits may remain in place until 9:00 p.m. on all event days.
- Exhibitor Cancellation: If written notice of cancellation is received before September 6, 2023, the exhibitor shall forfeit 20% of the total space fee and shall be entitled to an 80% maximum refund. Cancellation on September 6, 2023, and hereafter by the exhibitor, shall result in forfeiture of the entire space fee.